Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

im glad jubilee is still in it because as a useless mutant it's nice to see useless mutants included in things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

even though i am old now i will probably watch it because i still like watching goddamn cartoons

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

itry posted:

Hey, remember Wolverine and the X-Men? That was a pretty good show.

I may be misremembering, but can't she basically control mass on the molecular level and is just repressing her own powers? Or am I thinking of Gambit?

i think there's some woo about her being incredibly powerful, actually, but she's mostly about fireworks

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

redshirt posted:

Question for the X-Men experts: In issue XXXX Wolverine was absolutely obliterated, but was able to eventually regenerate just from a small remainder of skin and blood. While I accept that as possible, how was the admantium regenerated to cover his skeleton? Since it's not natural to his body. Thanks.

the adamantium likes him and wants to continue to hang out, ihth

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

you're a goblin who is a lord, this isn't rocket science