Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster
I did not expect the second episode to go in the direction it did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

Call Your Grandma posted:

i can't wait 4 seasons for mutant 9/11

The show is way ahead of you. They already did mutant January 6th.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

TrashMammal posted:

malcom x was always cooler than martin luther

To be fair MLK was never in a UFO cult.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

what about the time The Incredible Hulk tore him in two pieces? Did both pieces regenerate? Where's Butt Wolverine?

That was in the original Ultimate universe. Different rules.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

Lord Harbor posted:

I misread that as "Jesus" and it was the most excited I've been about X-Men in 20 years.

Jesus is in canon a mutant.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I wouldn’t, I heard that guy’s a dirty mutant.

But at least he's not bisexual.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

Squashy Nipples posted:

Is new morph androgynous / agender in his true form?

They are nonbianary. As you can guess, the internet delt with that really well.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster
Chirp cyclops?

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster
Is it just me or did Jubilee lose her virginity?

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster
When did Wolverine quit smoking? I remember when he lost his adamantium his healing factor took a hit and he couldn't smoke anymore. Did he just get out of the habit?

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

counterfeitsaint posted:

Wasn't it the other way around? Like turns out adamantium was constantly poisoning his body and his healing factor was always working to keep it in check, and once the adamantium was gone, then his healing factor got dialed up to 11.

That happened eventually but at first the body damage was so extensive it weakened his healing factor. I distinctly remember him coughing on a cigar and saying he needs to quit those.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

ballistics statistics posted:

All the horny fanfiction you want is only a google search away

Are you insinuating comic fans want to have sex with large breasted women dressed as superheroes?

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

A Strange Aeon posted:

I wish the Friends of Humanity were a bit less white and rednecky. It kind of makes the obvious real life parallel too on the nose imo

I know authors that use subtext, and they are all cowards.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

Kosmo Gallion posted:

X-Men the OG owned. It tackled racism and homophobia in a cool way. Also the episode where Apocalypse was spreading a virus that affected "normal" people which was blamed on mutants by the Nazi paramilitary dorks was great.

X-Men owns and I can't wait for idot chuds to complain about them going woke.

They've already freaked out about Morph being nonbinary.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

Sega 32X posted:

I've been watching the old cartoon with my kid and how does storm make her uniform appear by shooting herself with lightning? I was fine with that in the pilot episode since pilots are about figuring stuff out, but she does it later too. I know her powers are crazy but I didn't think weather control involved magically making silver pants too

In the comics I believe her costume is made of Unstable molecules and her lighting changes it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster
So is it just me or is Morph OP as all hell? Like what are the limits of his powers? Does he have to have met the person who's powers he mimics? How long can he hold a single form? I need answers.