Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
what the flip is a morph?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

poo poo and here I thought X-Men was a magazine that took itself serious

:thanks:

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Cubone posted:

are you talking about when he survived hiroshima, or when horde killed him, or when he and jean were crashing into the sun, or when nitro blew up directly in his face and melted all the flesh off his body, or the time he survived a point-blank nuclear blast in an issue of venom?

hiroshima pre-dated the adamantium skeleton, he only survived because he was well outside of the immediate blast radius. with nitro, his skeleton was fine and he regenerated from tissue that was shielded from the blast inside of his skull, so he grew back around it. that time with the sun he actually didn't burn too bad before he got out of there, because he mercy-killed jean and that re-awakened the phoenix force and she saved him, when horde killed him he was supercharged by the crystal of ultimate vision and basically had god powers for a minute
if you're talking about that issue of venom, that was because daniel way is epic

ahh ooh owwww, the nuclear explosion, it almost burned my t-shirt off haha

what about the time The Incredible Hulk tore him in two pieces? Did both pieces regenerate? Where's Butt Wolverine?

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
i wonder how they're going to handle juggernaut's catchphrase

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep