Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Vakal posted:

Just watch this collection of Apocolaypse lines and you've seen the best parts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYt78FWfa5M

lol Apocalypse’s laser sounds are just straight-up Lucasfilm lightsaber sound effects

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

the dumbest X-man is still Psylocke. Like shes literally what some horny stoned guy would come up with in his basement.

“What if, like, Jedi mind powers and telekinesis, and also she can make lightsabers and stuff, and also huge tits”

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

How does Magneto fly

Like I guess the idea is that his suit is metallic and he uses his magnet powers to levitate it, but I think that’s stupid as gently caress because it’s equivalent to trying to fly by pulling up on your own feet

I’d like a crispy chicken biggie bag with ghost pepper ranch sauce

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

He pushes himself off of various mineral deposits and such in the earth.

…This is actually a pretty good explanation. Thanks X-Men nerds!

Now address my theory of how Tony Stark is definitely a mutant because of how he can survive massive impacts without liquefying himself inside his suit.