Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

thanks for the epic sig el spider

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Dragon's dogma 2: have dragons become the new zombie in a post GoT industry?

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

The latest BotW-like

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Classic retarded smart for their age writer guys born in the wake of all of the games mentioned. Clean.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Classic retarded smart for their age writer guys born in the wake of all of the games mentioned. Clean.

8 year old Kotaku writer lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

8 year old Kotaku writer lol

Why my mom was scared to let me go online, and why she was right.

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

Leadthumb posted:

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Leadthumb posted:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
curiously absent in the time i had with the game was a condemnation of Hamas campaign of violence against Israeli citizens.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Leadthumb posted:

I got the tude now posted:

curiously absent in the time i had with the game was a condemnation of Hamas campaign of violence against Israeli citizens.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lmao

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Leadthumb posted:

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Leadthumb posted:

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Leadthumb posted:

lmao

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Leadthumb posted:

Lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Where Dragon's Dogma 2 fits in a post-Friday Night Funkin' ecosystem

----------------

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

revisiting an eerily similar Fucker thread lol

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

"I had to cover my face when I was unsure whether the game was going to be mean to the CIA" - The Young Turks

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Dragon's Dogma 2: 5 reasons why this direct-to-console sequel proves that audiences have turned their backs on Kevin Smith.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Why Dragon's Dogma 2's Success Will Lead Me to Writing More Problematic Fanfiction

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

Sub-Actuality posted:

revisiting an eerily similar Fucker thread lol

lol som1 should just make a lol at reviewers megathread
it never gets old

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Leadthumb posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fucker posted:

lol som1 should just make a lol at reviewers megathread
it never gets old

every time we do one to three insanely bad lurkers designate it home base nd it has to be destroyed.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4033030&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=2#post532197401

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Fungah! posted:

every time we do one to three insanely bad lurkers designate it home base nd it has to be destroyed.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4033030&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=2#post532197401

lol

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

Fungah! posted:

lol

hamsauce666
Apr 11, 2018

Leadthumb posted:

Lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Fungah! posted:

Lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Leadthumb posted:

ol yeller posted:

Fungah! posted:

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ol yeller posted:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Kotaku editors marking reviewers' keyboards with yellow paint so they won't miss their deadline

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Sub-Actuality posted:

Kotaku editors marking reviewers' keyboards with yellow paint so they won't miss their deadline

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Sub-Actuality posted:

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sub-Actuality posted:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Sub-Actuality posted:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Sub-Actuality posted:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

I've got to finish writing my review and submit it to the Kotaku offices by tonight.
That's the Enter key... if I press it, I bet I could start a new paragraph.
Hmm, I've typed the name but it doesn't quite look right... What if I tried holding Shift while I type the first letter?
Aha! That did it. Now I've just got to write the rest of this review.
Huh, I wonder if there's a way to move the cursor? Maybe if I tried using that mouse over there...
I've got to finish writing my review and submit it to the Kotaku offices by tonight.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Sub-Actuality posted:

Hmm, I've typed the name but it doesn't quite look right... What if I tried holding Shift while I type the first letter?
Huh, I wonder if there's a way to move the cursor? Maybe if I tried using that mouse over there...

Lol

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Kotaku Advertisers Fleeing After Article "11 Best DD2 Pawns That Look Like Hitler" Draws Ire

*sands of time glow*

Wait...that didn't happen. Let me start the story over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Sub-Actuality posted:

Sub-Actuality posted:

welcome posted:

Kotaku Advertisers Fleeing After Article "11 Best DD2 Pawns That Look Like Hitler" Draws Ire

*sands of time glow*

Wait...that didn't happen. Let me start the story over.

lmao