Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

I've got to finish writing my review and submit it to the Kotaku offices by tonight.
That's the Enter key... if I press it, I bet I could start a new paragraph.
Hmm, I've typed the name but it doesn't quite look right... What if I tried holding Shift while I type the first letter?
Aha! That did it. Now I've just got to write the rest of this review.
Huh, I wonder if there's a way to move the cursor? Maybe if I tried using that mouse over there...
I've got to finish writing my review and submit it to the Kotaku offices by tonight.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Sub-Actuality posted:

Kotaku editors marking reviewers' keyboards with yellow paint so they won't miss their deadline

Sub-Actuality posted:

Hmm, I've typed the name but it doesn't quite look right... What if I tried holding Shift while I type the first letter?
Huh, I wonder if there's a way to move the cursor? Maybe if I tried using that mouse over there...

lmfao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Sub-Actuality posted:

lol but also too real

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Sub-Actuality posted:

Kotaku editors marking reviewers' keyboards with yellow paint so they won't miss their deadline

Sub-Actuality posted:

welcome posted:

Kotaku Advertisers Fleeing After Article "11 Best DD2 Pawns That Look Like Hitler" Draws Ire

*sands of time glow*

Wait...that didn't happen. Let me start the story over.

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sub-Actuality posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

hamsauce666
Apr 11, 2018

Lmao

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

hearing this in my head as I read

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UA-NgNQDGeI

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

I got the tude now posted:

curiously absent in the time i had with the game was a condemnation of Hamas campaign of violence against Israeli citizens.

Sub-Actuality posted:

Sub-Actuality posted:

welcome posted:

Kotaku Advertisers Fleeing After Article "11 Best DD2 Pawns That Look Like Hitler" Draws Ire

*sands of time glow*

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Fungah! posted:

every time we do one to three insanely bad lurkers designate it home base nd it has to be destroyed.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4033030&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=2#post532197401

its honestly a comunity service

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Sub-Actuality posted:

welcome posted:

*sands of time glow*

lmfao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Sub-Actuality posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao again at the kind of intellect that would describe this game as a "Dark Souls imitator"