Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
I was too late for the Packers and probably didn't have time for it this year anyway, but shout-out to Shake for running this each year. It's one of my favorite TFF traditions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.

A Sneaker Broker posted:

25. Cooper DeJean CB Iowa
41. Edgerrin Cooper LB Texas A&M
58. Kris Jenkins DT Michigan
88. Mason McCormick OG South Dakota State
91. Jaden Hick S Washington State

The Packers Super Bowl window is now officially wide-rear end open at the moment so we are in "best man available mode." All these guys can come in and either start from day one or rotate into the starting lineup from day one. DeJean will start immediately in the slot. The NFC North is in the doghouse with excellent WR talent everywhere and with Eric Stokes questionable for the 2024-2025, we cut our losses with him and draft our new slot corner. Edgerrin Cooper fills an immediate need as well as our linebacker room is terrible. Quay Walker cannot do everything by himself, and Trent McDuffie is a good role player, so we go get our new starting linebacker, who will play the opposite of Quay. Kris Jenkins will come into our DLine room and develop while rotating in from time to time. His run-stopping ability is amazing and we cannot pass that up after last year's terrible run defense the Packers fielded. I suspect Jeff Hafley will fix this as we convert to a 4-3 defense but Jenkins is welcome in a room with some of the best in the league. Mason McCormick will come in and develop as a guard, but we will start the conversion to center almost immediately, assuming the Packers do not pick up a center in this draft. Sean Rhyan won the starting right guard job this past year, but bringing competition into the room along with solid depth is a must. Finally, Jaden Hicks is the perfect duo partner for McKinney in the backfield. Our safety room is extremely thin as we let go of three of them to free agency. Hicks is a monster also at tackling and blitzing, and Hafley specifically said we will be getting some creative blitz packagers this upcoming season.

I would be thrilled with this draft, but your work isn't done buddy, you've still got a fourth-round pick to prepare for :colbert: