Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i choose an unclaimed team 4-7 days from now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if a team has not been selected for me then i select the Baltimore Ravens. if one has or will be later, then i will do that team instead. if i am banned from the goons' draft, i understand. but this year i will respect all rules and regulations without a peep to the contrary

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

bummer. ty for letting me play

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the best player out there is still on the board

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

great pick

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

when it gets made

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the best player out there is still on the board.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

everyone failed here but i hope the teams make sure to draft 12 wrs in the first round in real life so that the chiefs only win the super bowl really boringly again

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

your plan sounds normal. add in w/e lineman as an extra fallback. edit to remove the name of a particular prospect in case people think that might affect drafting no matter who says any name or something like that. i don't want to do anything to harm the sanctity of the game

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

nice one billy.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Amy Pole Her posted:

It was a tossup between CB and WR. I really like Roman Wilson and think he was underutilized at Michigan due to their offense, and the his top traits (fluidity, seems to get open with agility versus speed) tend to succeed in the NFL. I think he'll make a great addition to that Jag's offense.

GREAT job

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

someone brought up the guy i wanted in another thread and now it's going to seem like i copied. but more importantly it means i didn't think up an original guy that no one else could, and someone is going to draft him soon, and that's troublesome. unless he's a clear bust and it's just me and that 1 other person who like him. then i'm hosed!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

love that one

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

great last two picks.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

sorry, didn't notice that guy was picked. i would have waited a few so that it wouldn't be awkward

edit i mean the lb from before. not that the other guy was also picked. he wasn't. i just could have been polite if i noticed there was something to fix real quick but i didn't notice. that's what i meant. i hope i don't have nightmares about my discourtesy tonight. i'm afraid it's going to happen because i'm getting rather sleepy. good luck to the remaining pickers in the second round, and especially great luck to all the pickers in the third round. the third round is the best round there is. if you disagree you're going to hell

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Apr 11, 2024

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

shweet picks

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i was looking at IOL but i misjudged the perceived value of one of them who went late in the first round and then the other one went a few picks before me

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

and that's why we make so mnuch money

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the best player is still on the board. he's up for grabs on the biggest board in the world

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if trades ever became allowed i'd have to boycott the wonderful game.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

absolutely outstanding pick

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the first three 3rd round picks wiped out a chunk of my hopefuls. awesome picks. but the best player is still on the board

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i thought that guy did go in the second round. i removed him from my list in the second believing that to be the case. i must have saw people talking about him in some other thread and assumed it was this one

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

good pick

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'll be picking the day after tomorrow it looks like. but i'd prefer to pick this evening.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i like that pick quite a bit in this draft

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i am down to 1 guy for my pick and 1 pick i'll make as a gently caress it if i run out of guys

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i accident posted

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Play posted:

why are there so many christian mahoganys from boston college. what did you do cavauro are you fiddling with the fabric of reality again

that's why. that's the only way he could become the best player left on the board. just loving kidding. the best player is still up there. and i have a feeling he's going in the 4th round. if i had a 4th round pick i would have thought i'd have a shot at wallace but i already don't. but i don't have one of those picks. i don't give a crap

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

everyone would laugh their rear end off if the 49ers or ravens or bills or texans or jaguars or chargers or vikings or jets or seahawks gave the cleveland browns a free 4th round pick as a gift. not trading in any way

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

54. braden fiske the d lineman - reach
85. christian mahogany the guard - reach

browms wanted a linebacker and another puncher at running back to decimate their foes as well as one of the many talented wrs in this draft. they hate my rear end

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

great pick

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

we've all got to believe the game would have finished the 4th round if i had 4 or 5 picks. maybe even 3

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I'm sorry Darth brooks. I'm sorry ShakeZula. for taking advantage of you both

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

browns

me
54. braden fiske (went 39th overall)
85. christian mahogany (never drafted ever in his life)

real
54. michael hall jr.
85. zak zinter

i could have taken zinter and thought about it but decided not to change my decision solely based on the knowledge of people like daltos. big mistake