Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
I'll take the Niners. Wish that trades were allowed so I could bundle some of our extra picks to move up like I hope they do in the real thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
poo poo, y'all blew through some picks while I was at work, huh? Give me a minute.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
All the other consensus first round O-linemen and DBs were off the board, and I didn't love the fit of the D-linemen available either, so without the ability to trade I made the best of what was left. I do think Guyton can work in Shanahan's zone blocking scheme though, and he could start out on the right side during the last year or two of Trent Williams' run and potentially move to the left side depending on how he adapts to the pros.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
I was contemplating Robinson a bit, I know the Niners have had interest in him in the pre-draft process and he's not that much smaller than Armstead so he could hypothetically fit in a similar inside/outside tweener role. But ultimately I figured I could wait a while and look at a 'truer' interior guy later on and hope Kocurek can work his magic on a slightly less high-level prospect.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
poo poo, I was hoping Nubin would last until 63.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Everybody's taking all the DBs I want :mad:

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

No Butt Stuff posted:

If the 49ers pick in the next hour or so we can wrap up round two tonight.

Just got off work a couple hours ago, sorry.

Linebacker isn't a major need for the Niners right now, but depth couldn't hurt with Greenlaw likely out for a chunk of the season (and who knows how he'll recover from that injury once he is back), and Colson feels like good value here. Probably would have taken Beebe if he were still available, but alas.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Debated Kneeland or Trice at 63, but opinions on them seemed so divisive I settled on a more consensus BPA pick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Jesus, was not expecting to see that many picks go by on a Wednesday. I'll make mine in a few minutes, just let me check my cheat sheets.