Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Jets, as is tradition

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

Who’s taking the Panthers???

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

Play posted:

We're still doing rounds 1 through 3, correct?

Feel like 3 is usually the goal. Except for the COVID year when we did 5 or something crazy.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Oh the Jets… you blew it…

Needed to go OL with Olu and instead picked an undersized TE.

RIP to the Jets mock 2024 season

ok

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

I would have loved to trade down but I can't do that!

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

JC Latham at 30 seems absurd to me (in a good way). Also that would be a classic Ravens pick.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

Oh gosh I need to make a pick! It's been a while.

Edit: Obviously needed an OL after taking Bowers at 10. Puni has G/T versatility and seems to be quite well regarded by Brandon Thorn, which is enough for me. Plus, seems like good value (he's 48 overall on the B/R Big Board and 56 overall for Brugler).

Professor Funk fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Apr 15, 2024

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

A safety!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

Seems like we might get to my next pick at 134, so I won't post my full draft summary yet. In any case, I'm pretty happy to walk away with Bowers (who I maintain is good) and two offensive line prospects with positional versatility. I think both Puni and Coleman could be good depth this year, and could be starters 1-2 years down the line once Tyron Smith and Morgan Moses are (probably) gone.