Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kevino07
Oct 16, 2008
I'll take one of the teams that usually doesn't have a dedicate goon.

Usually it's a team like Arizona IIRC, but could be wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevino07
Oct 16, 2008
Doesn't look like anyone stepped up for the Cardinals, so I'll take them.

Kevino07
Oct 16, 2008
I don't think I've seen a single mock draft that hasn't had the Titans taking Joe Alt. Might as well ink it in now lol.

Kevino07
Oct 16, 2008

kiimo posted:

So the dude who started at Alablama and hasn't missed one game in two years and is just pure Pro Bowl material from day one goes after Mims, who breaks his legs getting off the couch.

I'll be honest, I assumed that Latham had already gone and Mims was the only OT who fell.

Kevino07
Oct 16, 2008
gently caress it, I'm drafting for fun. Let's give the Cardinals another skill player.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevino07
Oct 16, 2008
So I think that's it for my spell as Arizona GM.

4) Malik Nabers, WR, LSU
27) Amarius Mims, OT, Georgia
35) Darius Robinson, DL, Missouri
66) Bralen Trice, EDGE, Washington
71) Malachi Corley, WR, Western Kentucky
90) Trey Benson, RB, Florida State
104) Dadrion "Rabbit" Taylor-Demerson, S, Texas Tech

No clue if a haul like this would make the Cardinals contenders, but it would make them a lot of fun to watch. Playmakers to work with Kyler on Offense and Mims to help keep him out of trouble; some 2nd rounder D-lineman for Jonathan Gannon to coach up (I figured that Gannon's Philly defense was D-line pressure focused, so Arizona's team building should follow suit); and one of my absolute favourite players to watch for the middle rounds to add the cherry on top. Taylor-Demerson is an absolute dawg, and in the right hands I think he will wildly outperform his draft position. He has some real ball hawking instincts.