Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I'll do the Eagles unless someone who pays more attention to the draft than I do (none) wants to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

I'll take the Cowboys only if I can draft three punters.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Cavauro posted:

the best player out there is still on the board

Worst one too!

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

I'm going to bed. Will probably make my pick tomorrow afternoon.

Who's a super talented guy who committed crimes that made him fall and will make everyone mad that the Eagles somehow get him?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

A Sneaker Broker posted:

An Eagles pick right now would be a DB or WR.

I debated it. Was oscillating between Cooper Dejean, Kool-aid Man, Adonai Mitchell or Byron Murphy, and Murphy won out when I thought about how Cox retired and the Eagles tend to prioritize the lines. Mitchell felt like too much of a luxury pick what with between AJ Brown and Devonta in front of him.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

xbilkis posted:

With the 24th pick in the 2024 goon draft, the Dallas Cowboys select Graham Barton, OL, Duke

Noooo Graham you can't just poo poo wherever you are

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Anderson Koopa posted:

My 2nd round pick just got arrested for DWI. I should have left him on the board, I could have grabbed him later.

Dang, I picked the wrong Texas DT!

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Seems like the fattest linemen have already been picked, so I went the opposite route and went with the tiny guy. Still looking at CBs but I feel like the couple on my mind will probably be there at 53 if I go that route and not my mystery comedy option.

Apparently I like Texas this year.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

I'm tired and didn't want to put any effort into looking at DBs.

Wooo Trotsky! :toot:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Sad King Billy posted:

I'm afraid I already got Trotter

God dammit. I thought he was far enough down on boards that I didn't even need to bother to check.

Eeny meeny miny... this guy!

Quiet Feet fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Apr 11, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

kiimo posted:

why would we want that if there are 17 receivers in the top 100

Not that the Chiefs would want him but it's not a bad idea for Green Bay to see if they can get something for him. Watson is starting to feel like an afterthought in that offense.