Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I’ll take Jacksonville

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Wow WOW some said Dolf maybe you should GM the team you’re such a fortune teller. Probably the greatest we’ve ever seen

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Colts wyd

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
YOU BASTARD COLTS I KNEW IT. I knew you were going to do that to me 😡

Edit lol that’s why I was asking what the colts were doing. I realize now how confusing that is out of context. So close to the Jaguars #1 target and I KNEW Indy was my main competition

Amy Pole Her fucked around with this message at 16:02 on Apr 3, 2024

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Hard losing our top prize in the draft a mere 2 picks before ours, but we're happy with the remaining caliber of player's available to fill some needed skill players. I see a day 1 starter for Lawrence here, which is the best you can hope for.

We've got some enticing players in the 2nd round thats for sure

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Ham you’ll never been forgiven for this

Who would you have taken

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Ornery and Hornery posted:

NYG pick is in. Absolutely delighted that Zach Frazier was still on the board. Position of need and seems to be a good value, per mock consensus.

Amy Pole Her and the Jacksonville Jaguars are on the clock!

Man thats some value you got. drat!

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
It was a tossup between CB and WR. I really like Roman Wilson and think he was underutilized at Michigan due to their offense, and the his top traits (fluidity, seems to get open with agility versus speed) tend to succeed in the NFL. I think he'll make a great addition to that Jag's offense.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
He’d go for a 5 in this draft

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Play posted:

Actually why are there 100 picks in the first three rounds? There are five comp picks in the third, which should add up to 101 total with 96 being the normal amount through three rounds. Did some team lose a pick somehow?

Dolphins forfeited last years 1st and this years 3rd round pick for the Stephen Ross Tom Brady lunch

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Didn’t even see I was up! Crap. Almost made a pick earlier in the round when someone accidentally said jags were up so of course I miss when it’s my turn

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
He’s a 3-4 round prospect - dolphins fans been following him all offseason since he’s a favorite for our 4th rounder, and is regularly ranked 3rd or 4th best TE in the class

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Well that’s not great. Really bad year not to have a third 😡

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I’m gonna have to wait the 3 years because I severely overdrafted and prove yet again me stupid