Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
I'll take the Raiders and will almost definitely draft in the spirit of Al Davis unless someone particularly intriguing falls to #13

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

A Sneaker Broker posted:

Quinyon Mitchell gone at 8 drat.

I'm pretty pissed right now

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

All you pansies selecting fancy Quarterbacks, Receivers and Edge guys should be absolutely ashamed of yourselves. Only a select few are proudly waving that goon banner by drafting offensive lineman and I'm proud to be amongst them.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

EmbryoSteve posted:

No joke surprised penix didn't go to the raiders

IRL I can see going OT with #13 then trying to trade into the end of the 1st round/early 2nd round and grabbing Penix if he makes it that far.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

To be fair, I was really close to choosing Arnold at #13 so yeah he wasn't making it to you either way.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

When it gets back to me I'm going to need some help since I don't really follow college anymore these days. I was waiting for Blitz or Mr Logan or someone else to make a bid for the Raiders but nobody did so now my dumbass is in charge.

I'm guessing if Nix is still there that's probably what they'd do IRL if they passed on Penix at #13 and he got scooped up before the 2nd pick. Any situation aside from that would probably be looking for a CB or maybe a WR if someone particularly compelling is available then.

VVVV very true

Black Sunshine fucked around with this message at 18:09 on Apr 7, 2024

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

With Penix off the board, I have a feeling Vegas will force a QB pick and I suppose Nix is the best available at that point.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Relentlessboredomm posted:

they do need someone else in the mix, its not the worst value

Yeah I'm of the opinion that you pretty much just have to keep taking shots at QB until you get lucky because you're not winning poo poo without a top tier guy.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

ShakeZula posted:

I'll make the pick for the Raiders in a few minutes if Black Sunshine doesn't

Sorry! Real life happened and I lost track of things. Thanks for making the pick, you did great by going cornerback because that's what I planned on doing with that pick anyway.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

ShakeZula posted:

No worries. I used my incredibly scientific method of "google mock drafts for that team and find one where the projected pick hasn't been taken yet," and so far it's worked pretty well.

Haha, that's perfect

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

I dropped the ball in round 3 but at least I can say I did my part to keep round 4 going!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Thanks ShakeZula for running this thing and giving me an assist in round 3.

Olu Fanashu
Bo Nix
Khyree Jackson
Zak Zinter

That's a pretty solid haul for the Raiders which means that a random internet guy who doesn't even watch college football can draft better than people getting paid disgusting sums of money to do so.