Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I would like to do the Chiefs this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

We will find him

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

poo poo my turn is so close. Who has that spreadsheet?

Chiefs are drunk drafting tonight.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I’m not taking worthy. I don’t want a tiny little fast man. I want a 6’4” beast of a man who runs a 4.2

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

kiimo posted:

So the dude who started at Alablama and hasn't missed one game in two years and is just pure Pro Bowl material from day one goes after Mims, who breaks his legs getting off the couch.

No one likes Alabama though

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Wow. 3 of the last 4 picks were my crushes.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I couldn’t pull the trigger on Worthy as a first rounder. I really wanted a tackle to drop there but was happy with Ladd.

Really don’t know how we will draft since we don’t need D-Line for once and won’t get another McDuffie level slide.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Why what happened to yours?

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

kiimo posted:

If Worthy falls to 64 just take him too, no butt stuff

I am doing what Brett Veach can’t.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I’m gonna be on a plane later today but if it gets to me I should be ready fairly quickly.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Bah gawd that’s a suplex!

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

If the 49ers pick in the next hour or so we can wrap up round two tonight.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Grozz Nuy posted:

Just got off work a couple hours ago, sorry.

Linebacker isn't a major need for the Niners right now, but depth couldn't hurt with Greenlaw likely out for a chunk of the season (and who knows how he'll recover from that injury once he is back), and Colson feels like good value here. Probably would have taken Beebe if he were still available, but alas.

No worries. I’ll make a pick soon and close out this round. Excellent pick.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Wanted to go a little further from needs here not even if Wanya pans out I would like to have an option to cut Taylor next year.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I actually waffled on Brooks but I just didn’t want to miss an OT that I liked and end up with a guy who doesn’t ever quite get it after an ACL injury.

But man was it tempting to have him come in and be behind Pacheco for the first half of the season

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

You guys broke Darth Brooks

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I felt like there was no way I could go offense with the first three picks. I considered a couple receivers, running backs (that little run was painful to watch), and backup Tackles but I think bolstering the defense is the path forward now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Anderson Koopa posted:

Anyone get sniped? No Butt Stuff grabbed Kiran Amegadjie, OT, Yale right before I was going to draft him.

Was surprised he made it that far.