Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

I'll do the seahawks.

And if no one picks the jags I'll do them too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Black Sunshine posted:

All you pansies selecting fancy Quarterbacks, Receivers and Edge guys should be absolutely ashamed of yourselves. Only a select few are proudly waving that goon banner by drafting offensive lineman and I'm proud to be amongst them.

No joke surprised penix didn't go to the raiders

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Was tempted to troll penix but with our RT knee being in question and literally nobody on the teams depth chart at LG; Fautanu is both good, and has utility and is a husky

Boring but safe pick

I also considered chop Robinson and Byron Murphy

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Russ needs weapons

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

wandler20 posted:

Round 1 recep:

This looks not bad as far as "professional mockers" are concerned

Biggest reach is Jags picking powers at 17

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Amy Pole Her posted:

It was a tossup between CB and WR. I really like Roman Wilson and think he was underutilized at Michigan due to their offense, and the his top traits (fluidity, seems to get open with agility versus speed) tend to succeed in the NFL. I think he'll make a great addition to that Jag's offense.

A good pick, Trevor needs weapons

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

God I hope the seahawks trade back and pick up a 2nd in the real draft. Due to the covid year stuff this.drdft has such a great glutton of talent in th 2nd that I've just had to watch go to.teams I hate

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

I'm so close to pickinggg let's make some pickssss

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Time to start taking QB shots

Was hoping Kris Jenkins would fall there but not even really close so the hawks take their shot on a guy they don't have to start. Take shots jntil you find the guy

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

A Sneaker Broker posted:

Not sure how and why Jaden Hicks lasted till Pick 91 but I will gladly take it.

Was really.hoping he would make it to my 4th rounder
..... cuz we getting to the 4th

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

ShakeZula posted:

Yeah EmbryoSteve is on the clock and his pick was due a few hours ago. I was giving him a grace period since we're in the fourth, but I'll make the Seahawks pick in a few minutes.

Edit: Pick is made

Went camping this weekend and by the time I checked my phone while pooping last night yall already picked. Didn't expect the picks to be made so fast

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Seahawks

1.16 Fautanu Ot
3.81 rattler QB
4.102 Gray Linebacker
4.118 Dominique Hamptom S

I missed the 102 pick due being out of town with no reception. And I was 5 picks away from Hampton so I'm saying I picked him.

Hawks needed more terenches but I couldn't make a DT work and went with QB swing instead

I wouldn't hate this draft for the hawks. Would prefer to trade down and pick up a 2nd tho in real life especially with the fautanu knee stuff which may or may not be true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

3 DONG HORSE posted:

1.12 JJ McCarthy, QB, Michigan
3.76 Kris Abrams-Draine, CB, Missouri

So for Broncos, I think realistically there's like a 99% chance of a trade in some direction so I don't think I could've nailed the draft this year due to the thread rules (not complaining, mind you!). As a result, I just did what I thought Sean would do if the Broncos couldn't trade. Thus, with JJ falling into our lap, that was a no brainer. Would've been happy with Bo but didn't want to reach so much to get him. Seeing him go in the 2nd at 44 kinda justifies my decision. After that I just filled the gaping blackhole of a corner slot across from Sutton. I felt that was a priority compared to other defensive roles. I think if I had time to pick in the 4th, I'd probably go for defense again but I was also considering offensive BPA. I wasn't sure just yet because I wanted to see who was available closer to the pick before deciding.

Thanks for running this, ShakeZula! It was fun, as always.

e: for the record, I am seeing mocks where Bo is picked at 12 but I think it's possible to get him with a trade down so I'm hoping to see something like that happen, especially if it leads to a 2nd rounder.

I think bo is either available early 2nd or available late first so the broncos could trade down and still get him. Don't know who would select him after the raiders and before the Vikings 2nd pick (if the Vikings went Murphy or something at 11 instead of qb)