Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Thats three of ours innit...to one of yours. You know mate I really think we ought to even up the average!
I'll take the Texans please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Thats three of ours innit...to one of yours. You know mate I really think we ought to even up the average!
I'll take any left-over team with a first.

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Good value on Dallas Turner. I was considering him at 8, but went for Mitchell instead, since I think he'll have more impact. Could be a bit of an overdraft.

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Ornery and Hornery posted:

I did 2023 and 2022 for Seattle and I loving rock.

Even grabbed Charles Cross and Riq Woolen :c00lbert:

Two big whiffs so far are Edge Nolan Smith and Edge Andre Carter.

But heck even the fourth rounder I grabbed in 2023 was a decent starter that season before IR.

Hire me, owners, my power is limitless!!!

I've got better with time.

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Brian Thomas, good pick. I like him as an outside receiver.

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

No Butt Stuff posted:

Why what happened to yours?

Bad GM

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Could have gone BPA with the Texans, but decided to fill a need though.

Was going to get Chris Braswell but the Titans took him. Isaac isn't too bad though.

I am wondering how much of a knock-on effect the selection of Chop Robinson for the Dolphins had?

Sad King Billy fucked around with this message at 06:35 on Apr 8, 2024

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Quiet Feet posted:

I'm tired and didn't want to put any effort into looking at DBs.

Wooo Trotsky! :toot:

I'm afraid I already got Trotter

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Play posted:

drat was hoping Ruke would last a bit longer. Great pick at that spot, he may easily go second round

Atlanta needs all the help it can get in defence.

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Cavauro posted:

i thought that guy did go in the second round. i removed him from my list in the second believing that to be the case. i must have saw people talking about him in some other thread and assumed it was this one

I did the same with Colson, though I do prefer my choice

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

I was going to pick Washington, but Washington picked him

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

I feel comfortable taking an RB in the 3rd round.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

I got sniped by Relentlessboredom. I was going to select Malik Washington for the Falcons.