Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I've been drinking energy drinks for years but never tried death wish until yesterday. Let me tell you, as a caffeine connoisseur it's got to be one of the best things I've tried to get my fix. It not only wakes me up but actually seems to put me in a better mood. I'm drinking the blueberry flavor and it tastes awesome too. Just all around good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
This is the part where you tell me I can get 10% off of my first order with promocode DICKS10.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Zybourne Clock posted:

This is the part where you tell me I can get 10% off of my first order with promocode DICKS10.

Check out the new mangosteen flavor!

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

that’s podcaster coffee, op

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
i'm more about that joie de vivre coffee

wit
Jul 26, 2011
Are these brands sold purely to mall cops or something? Whys it got to be Deathwish Skull Tactical Fight Bean type names? Did companies like this exist before the 2000s? I'm put off by the name, realistically, only chili peppers that look like dog wangs should get called things like this.

Dial A For Awesome
May 23, 2009

wit posted:

Are these brands sold purely to mall cops or something? Whys it got to be Deathwish Skull Tactical Fight Bean type names? Did companies like this exist before the 2000s? I'm put off by the name, realistically, only chili peppers that look like dog wangs should get called things like this.

They should extend this naming style to other products. I’m sure wannabe soldiers would buy “Tip of the spear moist towelettes” and “Shock/awe gravy”.

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

Dixville posted:

I've been drinking energy drinks for years but never tried death wish until yesterday. Let me tell you, as a caffeine connoisseur it's got to be one of the best things I've tried to get my fix. It not only wakes me up but actually seems to put me in a better mood. I'm drinking the blueberry flavor and it tastes awesome too. Just all around good.

if you want true caffeinated power, try Black Blood of the Earth. They make a death wish version of it. It's cold pressed vacuum extruded hyper coffee extract. Its like they turned the smell of coffee into a liquid. and it's S T R O N G. (use sparingly. If you drank a large glass of it your teeth would be vibrating. or your heart might just loving explode.)

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

wit posted:

That's the rifle coffee company, death wish aren't maga weirdos. Their brand thing is because their coffee is supposedly super-strong.

It's kinda BS. They use a lot of robusta which has more caffeine than arabica, most other fancy coffee does all arabica. So if you compare it to cheap coffee it's pretty much the same caffeine.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
Just get light roast or breakfast blend. The more it's roasted, the more caffeine is cooked away, so lighter roasts have the most caffeine. Dark "espresso" roasts have the lowest caffeine. Espresso is called "strong" due to the flavor and concentration, not due to the amount of caffeine.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

book marking this for 3 weeks from now when tcc gets op to try meth for the first time

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

He never has a second cup at home....

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
Hey, OP. I think I remember you talking before about having ADHD and how difficult it was to get medication for it. Is this super strong coffee really a good idea?

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
the best part of waking up is suicide in your cup

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

glad you found pleasure in the bean op, welcome to the club

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

i drink one or two energy drinks a day because i have caffiene dependency and i've wanted to switch to coffee but it gives me eczma. is there a coffee formulation that will not do this to me?

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Itsa me

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Klyith posted:

That's the rifle coffee company, death wish aren't maga weirdos. Their brand thing is because their coffee is supposedly super-strong.

I see this poo poo at Walmart and it screams scummy garbage. Every dumbass keyword that sates what little brain cells chuds have left.

PATRIOT RIFLE TACTICAL 1776 AR-15 AMERICAN BLUE LINE VETERAN MILITARY TOBY KEITH blend

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

wit posted:

Plenty of real cops enjoy a good skull motif too

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
einsatzkaffee

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Just gonna leave this here

They're semi-local to me and never seemed chuddy, more hot topic spooky graveyard punk than anything else. Coffee is good if a bit oily, it's not really much more caffeinated than other coffee. The branding is a little much and the vodka is beyond terrible as you'd probably expect. I guess you could make a White Russian with it?

It's been a long time since I had their coffee and apparently they're a nationwide thing now? Good for them

redgubbinz fucked around with this message at 22:34 on Mar 24, 2024

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

You Are A Werewolf posted:

I see this poo poo at Walmart and it screams scummy garbage. Every dumbass keyword that sates what little brain cells chuds have left.

PATRIOT RIFLE TACTICAL 1776 AR-15 AMERICAN BLUE LINE VETERAN MILITARY TOBY KEITH blend

When the world goes sideways, you're gonna need a REAL PATRIOT coffee

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Time to toss those artisanal pour over coffee makers in the trash, coffee is for the chuds now.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

You Are A Werewolf posted:

getting mad at coffee lol

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Klyith posted:

It's kinda BS. They use a lot of robusta which has more caffeine than arabica, most other fancy coffee does all arabica. So if you compare it to cheap coffee it's pretty much the same caffeine.

yeah I remember seeing Death Wish coffee around for awhile; if anything I bet the conservative coffee sellers took a page from their branding

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
I keep confusing it with “Liquid Death” which is literally just loving spring water.

Fighting Elegy
Jan 2, 2007
I do not masturbate; I FIGHT!
I've had the instant packets before and if I was feeling horrible in the morning I would mix it with a little hot water, almond milk and chai tea mix and just slam it down. 300 mg of caffeine straight to the dome. It would get the job done.

Neophyte
Apr 23, 2006

perennially
Taco Defender

juggalo baby coffin posted:

i drink one or two energy drinks a day because i have caffiene dependency and i've wanted to switch to coffee but it gives me eczma. is there a coffee formulation that will not do this to me?

Postum and a caffeine pill

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

getting mad at coffee lol

Who’s getting mad?

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I only drink black rifle or dude coffee for dudes.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Grey Cat posted:

If I’m at Bass Pro I’m buying ammo or beef jerky, not fascist coffee:

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Big Dick Toilets and Coffee

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Grey Cat posted:

ur not allowed actually

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

I sit on my porch, polishing my AR-15 with a DudeWipe and sipping my Death Wish coffee while browsing X, The Everything App every morning, just like my father and his father before him.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

The Bramble posted:

I sit on my porch, polishing my AR-15 with a DudeWipe and sipping my Death Wish coffee while browsing X, The Everything App every morning, just like my father and his father before him.

HOO-RAH

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
🎵 the best part of waking up 🎶 is fascism in your cup 🎵

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

just add some whiskey in your coffee

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Magnum Force Coffee acknowledges the existence of dirty cops and death squads.

ForceKin
Dec 22, 2009

Valko posted:

Hey, OP. I think I remember you talking before about having ADHD and how difficult it was to get medication for it. Is this super strong coffee really a good idea?

ADHD meds are stimulants, it's actually exactly the right thing to do if you can't get them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Breaking into a coca-cola bottling plant and absconding with barrels of purified caffeine.