Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

Southern Cassowary posted:

i went to like a paint your first figure at the 40k store a little while ago and one of the guys there talked to me about his amazing blockchain implementation idea. i asked him some basic questions about how he expected it to work and he handwaved them away.

The only reason I don't play Warhammer is because it would require me to interact with the type of people who do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

"My Favorite Ork" sounds like a parody TV show

Mork was from Ork.

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

Vampire Panties posted:

angry vampire face

Ah yes, the black rage is known to make them sneer like a six year old at school picture time.

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001
The emperor is canonically nonbinary/genderqueer.

https://www.belloflostsouls.net/202...r%20at%20birth.

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

How I look after giving my cat a bath.

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

Mr Teatime posted:

If the ham show even remotely focuses on space marines it’s completely doomed and I don’t have the faith to believe that gw can resist the siren call of their poster children.

Space Marines fighting, that's cool.

Space Marines as people? so loving boring....

Every third word would end up being "brother".

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

The Bible posted:

I'll watch a 40k cartoon, but only if it is animated exclusively using the tools Hannah Barbara used in the 60s.

Warhammer plus/Warhammer TV has several animated series, but they all look like anime/CGI.

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Just start with Space Marines to get people hooked and then move to Imperial Guard or Adeptus Mechanicus for the people allowed to be characters. Space Marines are entertaining in small doses.

But how will they shoehorn in the unnecessary nudity in the first episode?

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001
Next step is to reveal that the missing 2 primarchs were women, but stricken due to some ecclesiastical nonsense for being so.

And their stats are better than Guillioman.

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

snergle posted:

arent the salamanders black? im not a 40k nerd but i thought there was an entire company of black space marines and it was salamanders

The Salamanders are black like charcoal, not melanin. POC marines have always existed. It's loving stupid to think that after 10000 years on every type of planet that everyone would somehow end up on the white to ham side of the spectrum.

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

thin blue whine posted:

this is now a 40k Ork thread pyf Orks

The inferior thread.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3948652

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

It only works if we have the moustache

It was never a moustache....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

Benagain posted:

There aren't any of those in 40k so it's not a problem

It does kind of make it a little silly when you realize that the Sisters of Battle use essentially the same equipment as Space Marines.

I mean, is the reason for 6" stilettos so they can reach the pedals to drive the Rhino?