Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Proof that those engineers were doing their job correctly, that bridge was just barely staying up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

The important thing is that it taught me that the word allision exists and that's cool

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

Hazo posted:

Elon is push-notifying posts like this, from insane right-wing q conspiracy loons :waycool:

A) delete Twitter
B) why in gods' name do you leave random notifications turned on?

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

More important would be getting rid of the pylons. Have they tried hanging the bridge from zeppelins that are themselves tethered to the ground?

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

Enough of the fake solutions, real plans are finally here

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

Replace the bridge with so many ferries that cars can just drive across, and when it's a ship's turn to go through you can just have the ferries in the way put up their gates and move aside

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

The Alchemist posted:

Your cybertruck works briefly as a boat, so you dont even need a bridge to cross there

More important is the fact that they can tow near infinite mass, they should have just strung up the ship to one. At least they can just tie the wreckage to a truck and drive it out of the river

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

Tbf running for the border wouldn't look like such a bad idea in that situation, but i think the real answer is they're giving everyone a background check to look for motive or bad connections

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

Oh NOW i see the problem - they hit it before they turned it on. They just straight up rammed it! No wonder it was a disaster