Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Baltimore's economy is hosed

And then this happens?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Why is nobody talking about the real victim, the economy

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Fumble posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZbUXewlQDk

this guy really knows his stuff and gives a breakdown.

holy gently caress, the ship was tracking to drift under the bridge until they slammed on the brakes?

captain's goin to jail

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

I was on the boat! bridge came outta nowhere. insurance will find that the bridge was at fault.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

lol the boat didn't turn until the power was recovered. they probably dropped the anchor/reversed which caused the dovetail effect.

OR it was intentional

the third option: black people???

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

They got along great. They tried to mate.

I ship it

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

if we built a Suez Canal in front of every bridge we could block boats from reaching them

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

I crashed my boat into the bridge

I don't care!

I love it

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

The Lone Badger posted:

What’s the status of the ship crew at the moment?

they were illegal black trans women immigrants and have been swiftly deported, our bridges are safe once again

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

saw some new posts in the thread. what's the status of the bridge? is it still collapsed?

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

BoldFace posted:

Have they unfucked the situation yet?

they put the boat in reverse and incredibly the bridge was pulled out of the water and reassembled itself. scientists and engineers are baffled, but the city of Baltimore can breathe a huge sigh of relief: the bridge is back, baby!!!

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

wow Google maps deleted the bridge altogether, I don't think it's coming back

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

enough time has passed that I feel comfortable admitting it:

I, smoobles, collapsed the Baltimore bridge

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Saw new posts itt and got scared that the Baltimore Key Bridge had collapsed a second time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

big dyke energy posted:

wait the dudes are still on the ship??? just chilling???? they didn't like, evacuate?

someone needs to keep watch over the sex arses