Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

When I was a kid, my friend told me I had to check out this show called The A-Team on channel 5, but he had cable and I didn't so instead I got to watch a terrible disaster movie called The Night The Bridge Fell Down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4JCnlvF4lk

Not content to simply be about a collapsing bridge, I think it also features escaping bank robbers, terrorists and a woman giving birth on the collapsing bridge iirc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

GolfHole posted:

everybody trying to figure out how to prevent a 95000 ton ship from destroying anything it hits are cute

I can't believe the engineers didn't think of it! Just put up a barrier to stop the giant drifting ship! DUH!

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

The Wiggly Wizard posted:

They should have detached the saucer section and left a skeleton crew of officers on the battle bridge

The USS Defiant doesn't have a battle bridge, you imbicile. You absolute moron. LURK MORE!!!

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Medullah posted:

This poo poo is crazy. People are crazy. Social media was a mistake.

Not only was social media a mistake that's making people crazy, but I think it's actually getting worse as the algorithms get more effective.