Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

calling dibs on the podcast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

at the rate infrastructure seems to go these days, it’s gonna be 30 years before that bridge gets rebuilt

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the only effective deterrent for a ship that large is a whole decoy bridge

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

with the rate billionaires have been dying underwater lately, i’m a bit disappointed that one of the world’s living lootcrates wasn’t traversing the bridge at the time of collapse

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

just add this span as a scenario in one of those bridge building simulator games on steam that train nerds play when they take a break from train sims

then just hire a construction company to build whichever design is at the top of the leaderboard

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i hadn’t heard about “fbi guy”s involvement, that was the last piece of the puzzle. i’m a key bridge truther now.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

god in heaven

lmao

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the bridge was in this country illegally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

frumpykvetchbot posted:

it's already possible to 3D print sex arses, so I'm not sure why we even need these boats anymore.

they never turn out as voluptuous when you make them at home