Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Dell_Zincht posted:

poo poo

Expect multiple casualties from this.

lol that the very first reply was GBS getting its popcorn bucket and telling others to refill theirs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

032624_2 posted:

cumpantry versus bump

keep my name out of your mouth unless you're sending me rent/weed money

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

or i'll make Key Bridge look like a joke

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

none of you are considering boat-sized slingshots for some reason

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

dr_rat posted:

Not sure there's any giant big enough that we're looking at getting rid of that would require a cagro ship sized projectile to take down.

Tallest person in the world at the moment is apparently 251 cm, so like a regular sized slingshot and rock would probably do if they went on a rampage or something.

in english egghead. are we using slingshots or not?

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

lmfao

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

THE PEOPLE MUST KNOW

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

... that makes people crazy

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

GABA ghoul posted:

I had a good look at the situation and my advice would be to build the next bridge higher. If it's higher than the ships, it won't get hit anymore

well i think it should be lower. what now chucklehead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

easter dinner gonna rule