Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Hazo posted:

e: awful app double posted when it crashed like a cargo ship into a bridge pylon

bet it was the crapple version

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Sentient Data posted:

The important thing is that it taught me that the word allision exists and that's cool

I hate that this happened to me
Useless word

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

the free market will build the bridge

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Cthulu Carl posted:

We left the bridge out overnight and some helpful elves repaired. The current conversation is centered on whether we make clothes for the elves as a show of thanks or offer them an infant.

please don't tAke my baby

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Too bad they didn't destroy the economy instead of some goofy bridge, they'd get bailouts instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

wesleywillis posted:

I have arse sex in a bed with my wife

Sir this is a thread about a bridge