Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

I agree, the structural integrity of the bridge would not have been compromised if there weren't such a mad rush for Discount Elderberry Icecream. Baskin-Robbins has much to answer for, here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Earwicker posted:

its just like when the south had to secede in 1860 because the liberals crashed a merry mac into their monitor.

Look at how merry this loving mac is. Only so merry because the libtard compucucks are snorting fresh raw adrenochrome! WOKE!!!!!

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Our infrastructure may be in shambles, but I thought we at least had laws against cruel and unusual punishment in this country