Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KonvexKonkav
Mar 5, 2014

Great OP! In spite of me having 2 other huge RPGs I want to finish I had to get this because I've loved every Team Ninja game. Having a blast so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KonvexKonkav
Mar 5, 2014

I'll wait for some patches before I consider DD2. This game seems more complete at the moment.

Are you guys going pro- or anti-shogunate? I'm naturally more inclined to go anti and fight America but the pro side has the hot geisha and the guy who will give you the iaido style, according to some guide I read.

KonvexKonkav
Mar 5, 2014

The blade flash is essential for staying on the offensive. Not only for ki management but to cancel the recovery of your combo enders. With it you don't even have to parry that much.

KonvexKonkav
Mar 5, 2014

Darth Walrus posted:

Story spoilers on faction alignment: The iaido guy is neutral (he's fascinated by Western science but hates the shogunate), and as for the hot geisha, you can fix her (sorta) if you go anti-shogunate.

Thanks, that settles it.