Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Rise of the Ronin has ended up being way better than I was expecting!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

That is pretty badass! I'll never be good enough to pull that stuff off.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Finished everything in region 1 tonight. But I dont know how much patience I have to do it again for the second region. Feeling like just moving forward with completing the main story and calling it good. Game is great though! I just dont have a lot of stamina for side activities. Maybe at least collect all cats.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

It feels like a sure thing to me, Nioh was like this, PlayStation exclusive and then came to PC shortly after all of the DLC was released.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I hope so too! I wouldn't mind double dipping on this game if it comes to PC. Sony also had that thing a few months ago where they expressed publicly their desire to bring more of their games to PC. I'm all here for that and hope they are serious about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Almost done with the storyline! But then I still have the main part of the game to complete; collecting all of the cats across all three regions.