Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

hmmmmmmmm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
something's fishy

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

th eblack metal band?

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

yeah no duh. all abrahamic religions are just baal cults in the end. baal is one of the canaanite/babylonian gods that was katamari damacied into yahweh along with el and whoever else got scooped up.
never liked that marduk band though, can't have a black metal band with a bunch of nazi references, imho. too many white people enthusiasts in that genre

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

dagon ate my balls

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Baal => ball => sun

It just makes sens3

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
holy water is stored in the baals

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
big franks cool but i do not love the papism as a whole

El Diablo Bob O
Sep 3, 2011

Hay nada mas,
Oh si' my way!
Marduk?

This evil, leader-guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyaUd1tBAa0

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
ligma baal

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

i was not expecting that guy to have that name

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

i was not expecting that guy to have that name

lmfao

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Hatebag posted:

yeah no duh. all abrahamic religions are just baal cults in the end. baal is one of the canaanite/babylonian gods that was katamari damacied into yahweh along with el and whoever else got scooped up.
never liked that marduk band though, can't have a black metal band with a bunch of nazi references, imho. too many white people enthusiasts in that genre
Pretty much, yeah.
All the names of all the loving gods, devils and demons just mean "LORD" or something similar in their loving respective semittic languages and it's not like their respective worship was that different to begin with.
There is probably a few parallel universes where the demon in a Exorcist like movie is named Yahew.
"By the Name of our lord Sol Invictus and his son, holy Adonis, strengthened by the intercession of the Immaculate Virgin Klariss, Mother of God, of Blessed Ramiel the Archangel, of the Blessed Apostles Josuah and Hakim and all the Saints. and powerful in the holy authority of our ministry, we confidently undertake to repulse the attacks and deceits of the Yahew the betrayer who was worshipped by some tribe of shepards millenias ago and somehow ended up in our list of demonic figure when accussing women of fornicating with demons under the moonlight was still in vogue, a few centuries ago."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
stimutacs