Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

It's Wednesday and you know what that means!

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1772692495064838368?s=20

After an incredible battle a week and half ago on Collision against "The American Dragon" Bryan Danielson, tonight "The Wrestler" Katsuyori Shibata will battle Danielson's DYNASTY opponent, "The Aerial Assassin" Will Ospreay!*

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1772330106393903187?s=20

The fight for the number one contender spot is on as Swerve Strickland goes one on one with The Don Callis Family's Konosuke Takeshita!

https://twitter.com/AEWonTV/status/1772685627558969396?s=20

The Tournament to crown new AEW World Tag Team Champions officially kicks** off as The Young Bucks square off with Private Party! The last time these two teams met in a tournament, it was to crown the inaugural AEW World Tag Team Champions, and it saw Private Party upset The Young Bucks. Will history repeat itself tonight?

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1773054881840181274?s=20

And in a second first round match in the AEW World Tag Team Tournament, The Best Friends (Orange Cassidy & Trent Beretta) face off with The Undisputed Kingdom's ROH World Tag Team Champions, Matt Taven & Mike Bennett!*** Will this be the first stop on The Undisputed Kingdom becoming double tag team champions?

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1773039784157393252?s=20

And in a bout to determine the challenger for Julia Hart's TBS Championship, it'll be Kris Statlander vs Skye Blue vs Willow Nightingale vs Anna Jay! And AEW's latest signing***** Mercedes Mone on commentary!

*Accidentally misspelled "Aerial" as "Ariel" before I realized Ospreay isn't a mermaid. But he does seem like someone who'd call a fork a "dinglehopper"
**Superkicks off?
***Do Taven & Bennett still go by The Kingdom? Are they The Undisputed Kingdom's Kingdom?****
****That was a dumb joke.
*****If you don't count their new COO that is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i think they should have repackaged mercedes monet as Mi$$ Mimi Varnado and her gimmick would have been doing things like running her finger along a bench in the locker room and being grossed out at how dirty and low class it is in there. and complaining that catering is so cheap and limited and that she hasn't been strongly pressured to sign a rental contract for a home that she'll never be at or have any good reason to tie herself to. but i suppose big gets are able to do whatever boring thing they want. great fights on this evening

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
should put Lufisto on commentary instead

escape artist
Sep 24, 2005

Slow train coming
Takeshita v. Swerve is legit one of the most interesting match ups I've seen booked this year. Hope it's a good one.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Really stoked for this show, should be some drat good wrestling. The real question is whether I'll be able to finish cleaning my house for my guests in time to watch Dynamite uninterrupted, or will I have to use the commercial breaks to scrub my counters and mop?! Stay tuned to find out!

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I ate cereal for dinner and after a long day of work I'm ready for a night off hooting and hollering

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Shard posted:

I ate cereal for dinner and after a long day of work I'm ready for a night off hooting and hollering

what kind

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

drat it. No Adderall makes me sleepy. But not enough time to nap before Dynamite (I have insomnia, I'm not one of those '20 minute' nappers. I'm a 'spend 30 minutes falling asleep then sleep for 2 hours' types).
And I know I'll miss Swerve/Soup if I miss the first half hour. And I'll miss Ospreay/Shibata if I sleep after that.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Am I allowed to cheer for Takeshita tonight? I think I’m going to cheer for Takeshita tonight.

Or maybe it’ll be like the old tna days and I’ll be like “Let’s go Takeshita! Let’s go Swer-erve!”

Really, I just want everyone to have a good time.

Thanks for talking through this with me.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
First day off in 7 days, directly after a two week trip. Very excited to hoot and holler with y'all live.

I have not booted FF7 Rebirth since coming back due to so much work, so I have not yet entered the first open world bit at all lmao.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

what the hell is this

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

neoaxd posted:

what kind

Lucky charms

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Shard posted:

Lucky charms

i haven't had those in a long rear end time

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

im a 50% Vector + 50% all-bran buds kinda guy. #fiber #colorectalhealth #insolublefiber

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

neoaxd posted:

im a 50% Vector + 50% all-bran buds kinda guy. #fiber #colorectalhealth #insolublefiber

Yeah but, like, you put chocolate milk in it right? Right??

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Sandman from ECW posted:

Yeah but, like, you put chocolate milk in it right? Right??

2% milk. Sometimes oat milk. :evilbuddy:

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

neoaxd posted:

I'll do Raisin Bran, sometimes Wheaties. More often I'll microwave oatmeal with like peanut butter and cinnamon. Tomorrow I'm gonna give a shot at making oatmeal pancakes.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

MorningMoon posted:

I'll do Raisin Bran, sometimes Wheaties. More often I'll microwave oatmeal with like peanut butter and cinnamon. Tomorrow I'm gonna give a shot at making oatmeal pancakes.

that sounds pretty good

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

I like this kind of Special K that has fruits and like… dried yogurt? in it. I dunno exactly what that’s about, but it’s pretty good. I add blueberries when I feel like a fancy boy.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Another classic: Multigrain cheerios with banana slices

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Time to start the Bruv!

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
Our week-long nightmare is over

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
im ready to light the dang fuse

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

neoaxd posted:

i haven't had those in a long rear end time

thats exactly why I had some too. Been a long time.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
they better not start with Swerve! my toddlers asleep but not yet in bed because we're letting fantasia play until we're certain

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

neoaxd posted:

2% milk. Sometimes oat milk. :evilbuddy:

2% represent. I drank skim for a long rear end time and then was finally like man gently caress this

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Wednesday :woop:

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

THIS IS RAMPAGE BABY

Squall
Mar 10, 2010

"...whatever."
let's go ignite

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

oh and i had steak this week. sorry everyone

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Gambit from the X-Men posted:

oh and i had steak this week. sorry everyone

good

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Gambit from the X-Men posted:

they better not start with Swerve! my toddlers asleep but not yet in bed because we're letting fantasia play until we're certain

Swerve just walked in and he's carrying Danhausen's decapitated head

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
Every time I see the ending of big bang theory, I question life but then it becomes time to light fuse and everything because alright again

:unsmith:

:dance:

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

FREROT

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

MorningMoon posted:

Swerve just walked in and he's carrying Danhausen's decapitated head

finally, TK checked the roster page

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

the sheamus, batista, and ryback faction is going to shock the world

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

OOOOOOOOH I'M BRUVVIN'

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

THE FEELING!

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

AAAAA STARTING WITH THIS

Adbot