Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i think they should have repackaged mercedes monet as Mi$$ Mimi Varnado and her gimmick would have been doing things like running her finger along a bench in the locker room and being grossed out at how dirty and low class it is in there. and complaining that catering is so cheap and limited and that she hasn't been strongly pressured to sign a rental contract for a home that she'll never be at or have any good reason to tie herself to. but i suppose big gets are able to do whatever boring thing they want. great fights on this evening

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

liked that one.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i only like tag team when it's really good.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i like plenty of single or gimmick matches if they're not bad or pretty good. i can only like tag team if it's really (read: very) good

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

STING 64 posted:

itd be completely ridiculous but someone should adopt the hip drop tackle as a heel move

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

there's becomeing a tony collection

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Ghost Dog posted:

if i didnt like her i would call her kris shatlander

scat handler. don't read this gross garbage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i found out raven is part owner of a tattoo shop. what if raven gave matt taven a tat of maven