Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord
Back then I didn't have to do my best Tony Soprano impression every time I stood up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord
The event that got me to the forums was that both Something Awful and one of the websites I ran were both victims of the GameFan Network and their scumbaggery and failure to pay websites; and during that time some of us were in contact with each other about it and I got exposed to the forums then. I want to say I'd seen the front page of SA a handful of times before then, but I don't remember anything specifically, and I can admit now that I'd never really liked Lowtax's brand of humor so if it had been up to frontpage alone, I wouldn't have made it past the SA front page and into the forums where much better, funnier people created content (that's you!).

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord

Smugworth posted:

I heard the coupons mod got demodded for being a bad hombre

He got.... :hehe: clipped.