Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

It's much better now
Basically as soon as Seth took over the mod team, even

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

BigHead posted:

You think the turning point is Seth taking over? I think it's when Smugworth joined the forums. <3

Seriously though like someone said, the ratio of us to everything else has gotten significantly better.

Hm, great point

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

TrashMammal posted:

sorry, but the best posters have always had the lowest post counts. the lower the better

Until it goes negative and you realize that poster is composed of pure evil

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

TrashMammal posted:

fyi this is exactly why gbs is mocked by every other subforum, even the coupons one

I heard the coupons mod got demodded for being a bad hombre

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Mudlark posted:

Infantry Online

That game owned so hard
I was the deathboard jump trooper that pissed everyone off

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

maybe im biased but i'd rather read funny threads where people post made up stories about fighting ghost nazis or being raped by ostriches, than any of the current aids threads where people post earnestly about their fascist donal trump hellscape timelines

Turmph

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

even prepared to take hellbastard over this :mad:

Smugworth posted:

*Taps rear window decal*

:twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

meat police posted:

Had an account since forever, sad I lost my original account but nobody needed to be seeing my dumbass posts in TCC

I used to post in TCC all the time back in the early aughts. Great place to get information on drugs and using drugs