Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
OSPREAY VS SHIBATA 18 26.09%
BUCKS VS PP 2 2.90%
WOMENS FOUR WAY 5 7.25%
BEST FRIENDS VS KINGDOM 2 2.90%
SWERVE VS TAKESHITA 42 60.87%
Total: 69 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

magiccarpet posted:

Osprey looks so happy when he comes out of the tunnel every time

I would be really happy if I had his music when I arrived to work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Barry Bluejeans posted:

for those still on the fence about buying Honor Club for Supercard

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Nothing sensational, just a Kenny update:

Meltzer posted:

While no decision has been made, it looks more likely than not that Kenny Omega will be getting surgery on his intestines. He’s had his ups and downs but has largely been dealing with a good amount of pain for months now. He said surgery is becoming more and more likely as two different doctors have told him they think it’s the best option. It’s not 100 percent that he will have surgery but it’s looking more likely, particularly if he wants to get into condition to resume his career that he will probably have to get rid of the perforated sections of his intestine and colon. There is an obvious plan if and when he returns to come back into a feud with Kazuchika Okada, and because of the legendary status of those matches, that becomes a situation where he’s going to want and need to get into top shape. We keep going back to Davey Boy Smith Jr. and Brock Lesnar, who both returned at a high level and both of their situations were very bad as well, but Omega’s situation was legitimately life threatening.

No All In this year, I imagine.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Let's go Will!

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Can't stop winning!

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
William "Billie" Starkz

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
That was the weakest Rampage in ages.

The crowd being hot for Papa Magie was the only hilight.

Kennel fucked around with this message at 12:17 on Mar 30, 2024

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

I don't know how, I don't know where, but all I know is PUSH HARLEY CAMERON, COWARD TONY!!!

Here's some out-of-character Harley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOWE5B1-e7M

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Miching Mallecho posted:

I just like knowing that the jokes about Skye being disappointed about not doing a flaming table spot were probably actually true

https://x.com/drainbamager/status/1774417319604731936?s=46

:yeshaha:

They really should do a women's Blood and Guts this year.

Also, no need to do one for each gender, it's not that great match type anyway.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Best in the world... at being a bitch!

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Eat This Glob posted:

i was thinking about going to worcester for tomorrow's show but that looks like a lot of crud to be in the audience for. mariah may kicking thunder hard could be fun, and the bucks and best friends could be really good, but a whole lot of meh for my money. at home and posting it is!

Ospreay vs Hobbs?

(granted, it won't be your standard 4.75-5.25 star Ospreay showcase, but that kind of makes it interesting)

They'll doing Collision taping as well.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

CopywrightMMXI posted:

From what I understand Orton is very well-regarded by other wrestlers because he works a very safe style that doesn’t injure himself or opponents, hits all his moves well , and wrestling him is like having a night off.

That and he manages to do it while being very over with the crowds.

Kennel fucked around with this message at 12:25 on Apr 3, 2024

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Billy will kill that nerd in 3 minutes and shave his beard.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Jackie D posted:

2. Feels notable that Tony isn't posting these

Tony was fired along with Dasha and Slim J.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
What good is a billionaire who doesn't tweet unhinged rants?