Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
OSPREAY VS SHIBATA 18 26.09%
BUCKS VS PP 2 2.90%
WOMENS FOUR WAY 5 7.25%
BEST FRIENDS VS KINGDOM 2 2.90%
SWERVE VS TAKESHITA 42 60.87%
Total: 69 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Pikavangelist posted:

This was requested by someone I was watching Dynamite with last night, thought you folks might get some use out of it too.

https://i.imgur.com/FG7r4FK.mp4

Lol thank you. I didn't request it but I was thinking about requesting it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Captain Foo posted:

Imagine showing that champions lineup to a 2020 aew fan

lol pretty nuts. Thinking about that goon's chair from the first AEW show prominently featuring like Chris Daniels and Brandi Rhodes compared to this.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Sisal Two-Step posted:

i like her wigs

I like the ones she wears that are just crazy colors like the pink one she wore this week. I always thought the ones with patterns like leopard print or writing CEO in the back looks kinda ugly.

Edit: And as a fat bald goon I think my opinion on hair should be trusted

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

He is possibly one of the most consistently positive streamers I watch but man he sucks at videogames of all kinds.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Lamuella posted:

What's going on with this logo?

Fite viewers had a weird thing on their screen. Wasn't there on the TV broadcast.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Tuned in to hear Punk say the AEW locker room never wanted him there from the start lol.

God he sucks, turning this off.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Even Ariel seemed to be having trouble believing him when he said from the start nobody in AEW actually wanted him there. I'm sure there were suspicions - valid suspicions from people in the locker room who knew him well enough, but it's wild to see him earnestly say that everybody there was an rear end in a top hat but him.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Jerusalem posted:

"Who are CCed" holy poo poo :pusheen:

Oh yeah that's good heelin

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Been a hosed up week at work, looking forward to lighting the god drat fuse

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Maybe I will be watching Dynamite while playing helldivers tonight lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Most Power Alex posted:

Was trying to go for a 'Old man yells at cloud' joke because it assumed me.

I thought it was a slug or tardigrade lol