Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Maybe your best friends?

I'm back in my hometown, destroying my guts with green chile (not chili), and seeing some of my oldest friends. One guy, he's a goon, we were friends since junior high. We met at our weird little private school that has since closed. A little after that I met my other friend at marimba class. He went to another weird little private school that has since close (Waldorf School). Through him I met my other friend, I think around high school. She's so great. She finally has a cool boyfriend who is not a lovely jerk. He's a bartender and he wants to take me around and get me free drinks. Also, he stole a staff T-shirt from Santa Fe's last and only strip club (Cheek's) on its last night open. I already thought the guy was cool but when I heard that story, it confirmed it.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
byob itself and all the regulars :roboluv:

lurkers too :huh:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

RavenousScoot

Areola Grande posted:

byob itself and all the regulars :roboluv:

lurkers too :huh:

me about yob @ 1m55s
https://youtu.be/ThJqy7Yc4To?si=4gze06xp15_tlLX8

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

lol'd :dbuddy:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Escape From Noise

A bunch of my friends came to my dad's BBQ and we had fun! Oh man! It's nice to have this!

baka of lathspell

Escape From Noise posted:

Maybe your best friends?

I'm back in my hometown, destroying my guts with green chile (not chili), and seeing some of my oldest friends. One guy, he's a goon, we were friends since junior high. We met at our weird little private school that has since closed. A little after that I met my other friend at marimba class. He went to another weird little private school that has since close (Waldorf School). Through him I met my other friend, I think around high school. She's so great. She finally has a cool boyfriend who is not a lovely jerk. He's a bartender and he wants to take me around and get me free drinks. Also, he stole a staff T-shirt from Santa Fe's last and only strip club (Cheek's) on its last night open. I already thought the guy was cool but when I heard that story, it confirmed it.

wtf is user name of the goon. are they like a byobber? a fyadder? a gbser? a well rounded, jack-of-all-posts kind of goon? will we ever know for sure? but politely asking

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

baka of lathspell posted:

wtf is user name of the goon. are they like a byobber? a fyadder? a gbser? a well rounded, jack-of-all-posts kind of goon? will we ever know for sure? but politely asking

I think mainly he's probably more involved in the creative convenient? Not entirely sure. I know he lurks a lot of GBS threads I do. That's something we discuss. But we were friends prior to joining SA. Oddly enough, I just don't really know.