Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
ive paid 35 us dollars and im excited to see the stream actually works, given last time i tried to buy one of their "ticketmaster ppvs" that was not the case

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

i forgot to read the cubsfan preview of this and god bless him it is so many words so i guess i will just try to vibe through this until we reach the main event

i am excited to see cavernario, who i have not thought about since like 2018

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

Sticky Nate posted:

please fix the white balance for that one camera

theres like three cameras this post could be about

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

that guy got hurricanrana'd to hell

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

what the gently caress!!!!

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

is everything on this show one fall except for the womens trios? drat thats intense, serious lucha

(except the main where presumably matt sydal did not want to take a pointless pin)

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

or wait pretend i said "matt sydal didnt want to take two pins in a row" since he's absolutely the guy jobbing in the main isnt he

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

im basically treating this how i would if i were a drunk tourist at arena mexico. boo! i hate this team ive never heard of and their devastating submission finisher!!

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

ZANDOKAN JR is such a cool loving name and i was not ready for him to also be a pirate

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

"light heavyweight" isn't actually the name of this division, its a reference to this belt weighing like a pound and a half

ROSHFRANS JUMPSCARE

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

are these commentators in the middle of the crowd i love how they open their mics and im instantly deafened

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

what in the gently caress

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

theres something about how fast these dudes move around that makes all these spots seem way crazier. like the big powerbomb there was so much wilder when it took like 3 seconds instead of 10

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

fuuuuck cavernario is cool

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

im glad cmll figured out they can use whatever music they want for entrances as long as they make sure the sound quality on the stream is poo poo

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

i have to assume this is a situation where theyve got the AEW music piped into the stream and they dont have the rights to any other music anyone else is using because its CMLL

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

holy poo poo cmll has a graphic for the 2/3 fall matches

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

YEAH!!! HELL YEAH!!!!!

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

i have no idea what the gently caress just happened for like the last 10 minutes but i enjoyed watching it

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

fez_machine posted:

STOP I WANT TECHNICAL WRESTLING

WHAT WAS THAT SORRY CANT HEAR YOU TOO BUSY RAISING THE ROOF OVER HERE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

and here i wasn't sure if i'd get $35 worth from one show :allears: