Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
It's real. It's happening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

If you have any doubt please watch Shen Yun

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

the dang chicoms

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

yep, they're taking all their organs to make one really big guy. that's communism for ya

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

they couldn't call it a genocide if it wasn't. QED, tankies

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Of course they're genociding them their called uglyers

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

There was a really old daily show or Colbert about the ones at gitmo and the caption for the segment was Uighur please

Sometimes I remember that and try to think about how that would go over today

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
American Parent: Publics schools are like prisons
Chinese Official in Xinjiang (upbeat): Public schools are like prisons

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://twitter.com/arslan_hidayat/status/1177742755654709248

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Lol, those lady's are cool

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

its just common zenz

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
the evidence is clear OP

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBpWzDhkfg0&t=8s

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Forced labor, in my capitalism?

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
It's funny reading Chinese fiction and a lot of their concerns, which focus more on how industrialization is kinda divorcing them from their traditional lives and how globalization is encroaching upon them, then reading the Western media's concerns, which are all about how just insanely authoritarian the Chinese government must be, because actually articulating Chinese concerns would mean acknowledging those same concerns are shared by the Western proletariat, and we just can't have that!

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

It's real. Xi ate all the Uyghurs I saw it happen

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?
denying uighur genocide has led to some great posts on this site, especially when it was clear people didn't even know anything about it, they just read the word "genocide" and thought uh oh you shouldn't deny genocides, that's wrong!

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009
critical support for ISIS-K in their quest to liberate the Uyghurs from the ongoing genocide by the atheist regime in china

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

theres loads of evidence that China has been murdering Uygurs by the tens of thousands.

no you can't see any of it.

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

my bony fealty posted:

theres loads of evidence that China has been murdering Uygurs by the tens of thousands.

no you can't see any of it.

You can, actually. https://www.shenyun.com/tickets

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

genocide ftw

Halser
Aug 24, 2016
I'm only reminded of this when I stay up watching Sumo and it pops up in NHK news afterwards

wonder if it would pop back up in western media if the war in Ukraine ended

cinnamon stick
Jun 24, 2023

https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus-pandemic-lifestyle-china-health-travel-7a6967f335f97ca868cc618ea84b98b9

"Terror & tourism: Xinjiang eases its grip, but fear remains."

i don't remember the url being this vague and weird last time i checked to see if this article was still up on AP. this guy holding a flashlight under his chin and telling spooky tales of nothing looks even more insane now

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Post username combo

Weka
May 5, 2019

cinnamon stick posted:

https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus-pandemic-lifestyle-china-health-travel-7a6967f335f97ca868cc618ea84b98b9

"Terror & tourism: Xinjiang eases its grip, but fear remains."

i don't remember the url being this vague and weird last time i checked to see if this article was still up on AP. this guy holding a flashlight under his chin and telling spooky tales of nothing looks even more insane now

They are spooky tales of a genocide, which is real.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Weka posted:

Post username combo

lol

cinnamon stick
Jun 24, 2023

Weka posted:

They are spooky tales of a genocide, which is real.

never thought of it like that. i'll try to do better

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020
no thanks

Weka
May 5, 2019

cinnamon stick posted:

never thought of it like that. i'll try to do better

That's the attitude we like to see here in the affirming the Uyghur genocide thread. A success story already and we're only on the first page!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

lmfao

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

I really want to party with the Jaeger drinking grannies but can't, because they have all been genocided

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

if you don't take this seriously you are denying genocide. now if you don't mind i need to go post some nyt articles in the i/p thread ...

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

tfw no chinese grandma

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.
I don't want to drink as much as I do, but there's a Chinese Communist secret police official that lives in my closet and makes me drink baijiu (communist chinese liquor) at gunpoint. I've got no choice.

cat botherer has issued a correction as of 23:37 on Mar 29, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Baiju ftw