Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
https://i.imgur.com/HMmoPCV.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Lmao I forgot this gif existed

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

goldmine

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

https://i.imgur.com/eHWroiH.mp4

mags
May 30, 2008

lmao

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Mario had some good ideas, like squishing goombas

mags
May 30, 2008

I don’t think he’s really anti bowser since they play tennis together and enjoy go karting on the weekends

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

he's a monarchist obvsly

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
it is absurd. not only does bowser have an overwhelming advantage in bo-bombs and bullet-bills, he clearly has the industrial base to replace their losses.

mario is a neoliberal fantasy of small unit maneuver warfare

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Is he a union plumber?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Weka posted:

Is he a union plumber?

no, independent contractor

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

cf. the super mario brothers movie

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

mags
May 30, 2008

Mario retired from plumbing but he still lays pipe

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Weka
May 5, 2019

Al! posted:

no, independent contractor

Not even the conservative monarchy of the mushroom kingdom has laws as anti union as America. And in his native Italy, self employed people I believe can join a union.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Mario is a Royalist. There, I said it.

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN
mustache? timberlands? heirloom overalls? Mario is a circa 2014 Williamsburg hipster

Weka
May 5, 2019

War and Pieces posted:

mustache? timberlands? heirloom overalls? Mario is a circa 2014 Williamsburg hipster

They want to imitate people like him, salt of the earth working people. Maybe he doesn't have all the correct political beliefs but we on the left need to learn to work with the proletariat as we find them, instead of this ceaseless purity testing.

mags
May 30, 2008

https://youtu.be/1-TP8ep6vOI

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

War and Pieces posted:

he’s a Gavin McInnes styled reactionary

he has a tradwife and token nonhuman friends that only bolster his role at the top of the Mushroom Kingdom’s hierarchy

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Chilling.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013