Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
glenn
This poll is closed.
glenn 20 28.17%
glenn 16 22.54%
glenn 18 25.35%
glenn 17 23.94%
Total: 27 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
glenn greenwald seems to be a pretty prominent guy, surprised we havent had a thread about him het. you might remember him as the guy who helped edward snowden leak to the intercept. hes a free speech absolutist with barbs for both the left and right

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1773833504133882355?t=mWAt2mlqrbZYkatj90ouNQ&s=19

hes also insanely transphobic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Glenn Greenwald is a big time dumbass

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
i think his contrarian brainworms made him twist himself into being transphobic, rather than coming from any actual beliefs, but once you go there you get terf brain and can never go back so RIP

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic
glenn

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic
cbo, you stupid rear end in a top hat, it coulda been yours.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

https://twitter.com/comedyblissopt1/status/1613723333698244609

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

lumpentroll posted:

cbo, you stupid rear end in a top hat, it coulda been yours.

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
:gas:

Only cbo is allowed to make this type of thread

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Mr Hootington posted:

:gas:

Only cbo is allowed to make this type of thread
:gas: or ash

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
i've heard he's right

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Rip david

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Jose posted:

Rip david

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1364619334790873088?t=0yzaSzBG_bm1BfiZgnZIFg&s=19

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Jose posted:

Rip david
it's really hosed up how quickly he died... butts are killing millennials

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

classic glenn

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Xaris posted:

it's really hosed up how quickly he died... butts are killing millennials

it wasn’t quick at all

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

lumpentroll posted:

it wasn’t quick at all

guy was in the icu for like 9 months, absolutely brutal way to go

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

lumpentroll posted:

it wasn’t quick at all
I don't remember the exact details but i thought he was hospitalized for butt infection, but then was doing better and on the up-and-up for a month or so, then suddenly died?

but yeah you're right

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Xaris posted:

I don't remember the exact details but i thought he was hospitalized for butt infection, but then was doing better and on the up-and-up for a month or so, then suddenly died?

but yeah you're right

he was in the icu the entire time which is where they put you if they think you could go any time. you are constantly under observation and theyre taking your blood like every two hours

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Al! posted:

he was in the icu the entire time which is where they put you if they think you could go any time. you are constantly under observation and theyre taking your blood like every two hours
oh, I didn't realize it was the entire time. i thought it was a month or so in the icu, then put into non-crit for another month or so where i recall things looking better. but yeah that's really rough

i've got a bad case of pandemic time compression where everything occured in a span of like 3 months and it's still only 2021.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Xaris posted:

oh, I didn't realize it was the entire time. i thought it was a month or so in the icu, then put into non-crit for another month or so where i recall things looking better. but yeah that's really rough

i've got a bad case of pandemic time compression where everything occured in a span of like 3 months and it's still only 2021.

Recently had youtube recommend me a video and it said it came out 14 years ago. And I thought to myself that can't be right, this came out in 2010 - which was like onl-ohmygod.

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

Alright the funny pictures have been posted. Now gas.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

post hole digger posted:

more and more people are saying this

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

post hole digger posted:

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Son of Sorrow posted:

Alright the funny pictures have been posted. Now gas.

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

I want to make it clear that all previous accusations I have made against Glen have been based on his vile transphobia and not his thoroughly unremarkable homosexuality. I have personally apologized to him and we're on good terms at this point in time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Glenn Greenwald, a notable gay,