Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Unnamed memory episode one watched. Love me a non isekai fantasy romance. Going in blind so hopefully nothing creepy happens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Fluffdaddy posted:

Unnamed memory episode one watched. Love me a non isekai fantasy romance. Going in blind so hopefully nothing creepy happens

I made a thread for this showe

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4059101

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

ok salad bowl of eccentrics is pretty funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1B-wNroKSs

the main character is a private eye and hes out on stakeout with the isekaid princess.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Arbite posted:

Is it just that youtube clip or is the audio that badly desynched in the show?

just the youtube clip lol. shows animation and audio quality are decent for a slice of life. Studio Comet is pretty old but doesn't do a lot of stuff anyone I know watches

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Salad bowl eccentrics continues to be a really funny show. The Knight continues to be the star of the show.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

jwong rules lmao

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

salad bowl of eccentrics still making me laugh, although its basically become a show about the side characters more than the main 2 people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Sleng Teng posted:

A lot of shows would be much improved if they did this, to be honest

So far the knight had worked at a cabaret, almost joined a cult, been homeless and is now living with the cult leader who worships her as a god. Oh and they are starting a band with her cabaret co worker.

Meanwhile the main character taught the other main character how to ride a bicycle.