Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Southern Cassowary posted:

train show opening with pushing the 7g button turning japan into abstract art then cutting to a sun bear talking with a capybara is so insanely my type of vibe i was pretty much in at that point. very promising start.

also lol at i can't go with you because reasons

this

Strong first ep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

symbolic posted:

Paper Mario TTYD Remake GOTY

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

salad bowl: bad, despite having several dumb gags made for me. comedy wasn't good enough to make up for the vibe that they'd keep inventing reasons to make the girls undress

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Maera Sior posted:

I hope it can keep it up, because that was a phenomenal first episode.

i read the first 4ish volumes and thought it was great, very hype for whatever the anime can fit in

it seriously made me question if id missed out by not watching or reading the quintessential quintuplets lol

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Xelkelvos posted:

Appraisal Isekai ep1: The main character tries to defeat racism for the sake of his future right hand man. Yes, he is dark skinned and yes, he is serving the light skinned main character.

How Ars sees the characters' stats is different and less well organized compared to the manga and I presume the LN, and I'm unsure if this version seems cheaper than if they had done the full panel pop-ups like the manga.

I don’t know if the author fully thought through when the kid went, “maybe the rest of this race is inferior, but” lol

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

haypliss posted:

The Yatagarasu character designs are insane.

Hype

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

haypliss posted:

Really not sure why they're making that one, it's completely choked out by awful "humor" and the whole premise was already done recently (and better) by Re-Main.

nipple hair will only grow in strength by repeating the joke each ep

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Waffleman_ posted:

You made it to episode 6 of a show called that and you're surprised that it's generic poo poo?

There’s 2 or 3 posters that do this every season and idgi. Either enjoy it for what it is or hop off, I can’t think of a single isekai/super power cheat show that has not fully played its hand by ep 1

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Southern Cassowary posted:

personally, i enjoy watching anime

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Endorph posted:

that said also while i like girls band cry i feel like we got maybe one too many episodes with the subaru/nina/momoka trio. the bar scene in this latest ep was fun but it kinda feels like we're going in circles and now the other two girls will only have half the show to be in the cast. mygo did a much better job juggling the cast without ever settling into a routine, and it had sakiko and mutsumi also getting screentime.

imo the simple solution is that they should have had an extra long cour but i fear that tech has been lost now that the 2010s are over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

lol