Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Silver2195
Apr 4, 2012

Spookydonut posted:

you mean japanese?

Obviously most people in Japan have black hair, but they don’t all have that exact spiky-bangs hairstyle! A disproportionate number of those characters have purple eyes too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver2195
Apr 4, 2012

Mordja posted:

You left out one.

Subaru looks pretty distinct from the others to me.

Silver2195
Apr 4, 2012
It’s not even that original an idea. John Carter was already unaging before he went to Mars.

Silver2195
Apr 4, 2012
The reviews I’m seeing of Gods’ Games We Play made me wonder: What are some better anime with a similar concept people should be watching instead?

Silver2195
Apr 4, 2012

GateOfD posted:

No Game No Life

there was one title that name escapes with God in the title.
God's Children or something. with esper powers.

Liar Game, don't think there's an anime though

Sweet Home for some korean mangas

I’ve already read Liar Game. My secondhand impression of No Game No Life’s main characters makes it seem unappealing, but maybe I should give it a try. I think the other one you’re referring to might be Problem Children Are Coming From Another World, Aren’t They? (which I haven’t seen).