Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

SatoshiMiwa posted:

I was not expecting train to channel Lost Village/Mayoiga but I'm here for it

i'm sorry what

someone tell me more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

as someone only vaguely aware of the name "spice and wolf" those older images pretty universally look more compelling than the newer ones

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

Sindai posted:

Wind Breaker had some above-average fight animation. not familiar with the source material but I'll give it a chance

pork never goes bad posted:

I thought I'd like this well enough, not a ton, but I'd watch it anyway because my partner loves delinquents. It turns out that I really enjoyed the first ep. I think it'll be real predictable and pretty straightforward but if the animation and character design keeps up it'll be a lot of fun. There were some rad fight moments with plenty of visceral fist-face connection sound effects.

ok i'm sold

if i start watching this are there going to be stupid fart jokes or is that just a poor title choice

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

watching like 20 seconds of fight scene footage on youtube i love the extra sense of motion the rotating camera brings. you can kinda see the trick - they're really just rotating the background, the animation of the characters themselves is pretty close to what i'd expect to see with a static camera angle. but even being able to see that, it's still a good effect. it's adding a lot of visual complexity to the scene while still keeping the actual fight motions clean and easily read.

this video, for reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f41FO-PjRx0

not gonna watch more than the first 20 seconds myself, i'll wait to see the fight in context. but it's neat!

ninjewtsu fucked around with this message at 14:26 on Apr 5, 2024

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

i watched konosuba s2 but not the movie, do i need to watch the movie for s3

i am assuming the megumin spinoff is also not needed

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

Waffleman_ posted:

Omegaverse is mpreg for people who are addicted to worldbuilding

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU