Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
got an isekai enjoyer here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

sb hermit posted:

Thankfully it doesn’t do anything wild like having people spontaneously rip their clothes due to how perfect their cocktails are.

Mods?

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

GateOfD posted:

Connection to Love ep2 done.
the boyfriend is a bit too perfect, if a bit too obsessive, but in line with shoujo i guess.

accidentally downloaded Salad ep2 in 480p, so had to redownload it in 720p. So far, its a blend of Devil is Part-timer and Hinamatsuri, which is totally fine with me.

He’s a yandere

Also like textbook bpd

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
Good, I thought it looked ok from the PVs. Wonder how much they’ll adapt.

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
cant imagine playing a konosuba inspired dnd campaign, sounds incredibly cursed and also cringe

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

Waffleman_ posted:

May I interest you in a rousing game of The Slayers d20

It’s mostly that dnd sucks (fir a narrative focused comedy like konosuba, it’s fine for other stuff)

Tabletops fucked around with this message at 07:33 on Apr 18, 2024

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
Y’all obviously didn’t see sasaki and peeps ending last season. It’s worth watching just to see the most cursed ed ever made

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
honestly if you had told me it was imagine dragons i would have believed you. it just sounds like mall music.

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

Waffleman_ posted:

That's the best part!

https://twitter.com/KaijuNo8_O_EN/status/1763037464351096988

It's written by the Imagine Dragons guy!

oh lol

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
I mean the male lead is 100% a yandere, so I assume it is intentional

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

Looks gorgeous but it’s just not the same without Sakurai

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tabletops