Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

Do you want to destroy your enemies? Do you want to get the last word in an argument? Don't you wish you could get rid of those annoying posts? Or do you just want to feel a modicum of power and control in a increasingly chaotic world?

Then join up for the CSPAM IK contest, you could be the lucky idiot!

Now to participate, things are going to get much more spicier as we approach summer so let see what you guys are working with. Post a picture of your spice shelf/rack, and before the end of tomorrow, I'll use a random number generator to choose the winner.

For example, here's mine

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

Only registered members can see post attachments!

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

good contest

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

oh no I'm away from home until Tuesday gl everyone

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

bunch of goons conveniently not having the ability to prove that they cook for themselves

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

stickied for awareness. good luck out there.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

being IK is quite fun, good luck to the contenders

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

CUMI

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

hell yeah hill country fare

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
embarrassing because we had a spice mishap + my label maker broke and i haven't replaced it. but usually i keep a well-cleaned and oriented label drawers. i guess i'm going to be doing some spice cleaning tomorrow for spring cleaning.

also gently caress allspice. stupidest loving spice, absolutely worthless. i have no idea why i have it

e: If this is wins, give it to chuddlefush. I don't actually want IK and have turned it down before, I just wanted to post my spice drawers.

Xaris has issued a correction as of 04:30 on Apr 1, 2024

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Xaris posted:

embarrassing because we had a spice mishap + my label maker broke and i haven't replaced it. but usually i keep a well-cleaned and oriented label drawers. i guess i'm going to be doing some spice cleaning tomorrow for spring cleaning.

also gently caress allspice. stupidest loving spice, absolutely worthless. i have no idea why i have it

e: If this is wins, give it to chuddlefush. I don't actually want IK and have turned it down before, I just wanted to post my spice drawers.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

Xaris posted:

some batches are pretty flavorless, those are lovely. but as long as it has flavor, i use it with the other warm, soothing spices like clove, nutmeg, and mace.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

jetz0r posted:

some batches are pretty flavorless, those are lovely. but as long as it has flavor, i use it with the other warm, soothing spices like clove, nutmeg, and mace.

Yeah that's how I use it...anything with those gets a dash, as well as Caribbean dishes

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

titty_baby_ posted:

as well as Caribbean dishes

yeah basically the only time I use it it's by the truckload in a jerk rub

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Xaris posted:

badass spice collection (unironic)

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

fiesta...heb...hill country fare. hell yes.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
Soiled Meat
Oh poo poo,wait till I get home plz

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
Soiled Meat

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🧂

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

I use allspice in apple pie (ofc) and a lil bit in bolognese. hth

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

you need to put hot sauce in the fridge fyi

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
Soiled Meat
But it's vinegar based, that means it lasts forever right?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

whats in the cashew tub

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

post hole digger posted:

you need to put hot sauce in the fridge fyi

no you don't lol

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

guess i was wrong drat

post hole digger has issued a correction as of 20:02 on Apr 1, 2024

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

allspice is essential for swedish meatballs, so make those

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

Alright, time to reveal the winner. Rolled a D10 and I'm proud to introduce you to the new IK for the month : jetz0r! May your regime be ruthless, fierce, and memorable.

And for the rest of us, may God have mercy on us

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

I'm just here to get probed

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
We had a "game" at work where we posted our fridge contents with a few celebrity fridges thrown in to confuse the answers- I didn't participate, but the consensus was that Paula Abdul's fridge was in fact mine

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

congrats jet man I hope you have fun

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You

goth smoking cloves posted:

I'm just here to get probed

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
MODS? SANCTIONED!

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

reporting jetz0r for having spices that encourage violence against women

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007