Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Am I missing something with Dragons Dogma 1 or is there no way to advance time other than resting at one of the three inns I've found that are all five minutes (or less) walk away from each other?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

homeless snail posted:

time advances on its own, its just like a day is something like 40 minutes

I just want another place to sleep....

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Don't like walking at night but I do appreciate that DD1 has actual dungeons occasionally

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I don't really care about enemies at night it's just impossible to explore anywhere at night because you can't see poo poo and I like exploring.

There's way too many loving dire wolves though.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I found a fourth place to sleep in DD1 that is not right next to the other three :woop:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Jay Rust posted:

Well i mean, what ARE the games that are important to the queer community?

Fallout New Vegas

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Zokari posted:

a dlc can't be goty, sorry i don't make the rules

2021 would like a word with you

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Waffleman_ posted:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/psa-you-can-restore-cut-content-on-many-of-the-yakuza-games-on-pc-also-a-list-of-recommended-mods.374571/

I found a list of mods/patches to restore the cut content on the Kiwamis and Remasters up to 4. The majority of it is licensed music.

Does it also restore the mega transphobic quest from 3 that the devs were like 'lol nope' when they did the remasters?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Been playing RoboCop, it's pretty decent but lol these devs love their overly complex gun upgrading mechanic that doesn't do much more than add a bunch of percentage modifiers.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Waffleman_ posted:

Wayforward making a metroidvania based on an IP no one cares about let's fuckin gooooo

https://x.com/Wario64/status/1780598118662496605

Yars as in Yars Revenge?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Last night I dreamt I was ordering fish & chips and they asked me how I wanted my batter (this is not normal) and one of the options was 'slimy'

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Dunno if I'm just used to it at this point but my PS5 just has recently played games at the top and I press button on one of those and it works? And everything else is in the library.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

The whole 'activities' thing seems like someone wanting an obvious hook to fast loading and forgetting that people play games other than CoD

The one time I tried it it popped up a big warning saying to use my save game to avoid loving up progress lol

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Hogama posted:

They should just keep remaking the worst Final Fantasy games instead.

They've messed with 12 enough already

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Let's hope it's better than the last LotR game

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Meh

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Waffleman_ posted:

A lot of Japanese games have the right idea and treat their genre as an additional tag line. Tactical Espionage Action, Dramatic Adventure.

Search action, belt scroller.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

xoFcitcrA posted:

WAIT WAIT WAIT

It's not a "Tales of" series game? The devs can't possibly be unaware that they're using the same title scheme as a JRPG series that's been popular since the 90s, right?
I mean, I'd seen the title but never gave it a look because I assumed it was a "Tales of" game and I already have a million JRPGs in the queue. Way to shoot yourself in the foot by giving it a title that ensures that anyone who doesn't like JRPGs or anime stylings will NEVER LOOK AT IT.

Game devs / publishers are absurdly bad at naming things.

A new Tales of game would be a million times better than the worlds most 5/10 metroidvania

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Been playing Fallout New Vegas, sure is brown

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Stexils posted:

yeah i do not miss the grey-brown desaturated shooter with bloom era.

I'm enjoying my time with one but I would not want to live in brown town for a whole generation again.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Paying2Lurk posted:

Also FF7 First Soldier ruled and I'm mad that it got shut down, too. Not even a Switch port? :cmon:

Snail you're logged into the wrong account

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

We've had multiple threads like that before and they always turn to poo poo and get gassed lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Dog