Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smoky Bandana
Oct 1, 2009

You can trip on my synthesizer.
Looks like you lot are having real fun! I feel like Geop was getting real tired of DS2's poo poo by the end of that LP so here's hoping the co-op experience can pull you all through this monstrosity of a game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smoky Bandana
Oct 1, 2009

Y'know? I think this may actually be the perfect way to LP this game. Just having a good time with your bros.
I'll be drat impressed if you can make it all the way, but this is fun. Cheers, guys.

Kibayasu posted:

You might have missed the big reveal and/or double cross at the end of DS2 :ssh:

Unless that was a joke I also missed later on :v:

I think I must have. It was honestly getting to be a chore through the DLC areas, don't think I finished the LP. Something to add to my list I guess.

Smoky Bandana fucked around with this message at 23:38 on Apr 9, 2024

Smoky Bandana
Oct 1, 2009

The Kaiden chestpiece is pretty good but the scale armour that the peninsula merchant sells is always my fave for the vagabond warrior look.