Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

For something that is essentially a shitpost manifest, this game is incredibly charming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

disposablewords posted:

This is an dedicated work of beautiful animation to make something that looks incredibly terrible. I am impressed, and yet repelled. Amazing.

Oh boy does this ring true re. the desert fairy.

Also, I think the Princess 'lies' because (before a patch corrected it) if you had the item a person wants before finding out from them what they wanted, the 'resolved' animation played, meaning the players lost out on some of the wonderful animation. And I think we can all be agreed that seeing as much of this animation is the preferred way of experiencing this game.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

This is incredible on so many levels and I love it.

Yeah, you WOULD.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Love how theres 0 consistency in animation between all the cutscenes, except for the choppy framerate.
Ones rotoscoped 3d, ones just demented like the original cd-i, and others are just good animation at low framerates.

It's brilliant, isn't it?

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Whoever voiced that snail was channeling their inner Meatwad for sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Snesbian, surely.