Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Kesper North posted:

You joke, but I forget to take my ADHD meds all the time, and it's basically the same loving thing lol lmao

Thanks for the reminder, almost missed my afternoon kicker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

facialimpediment posted:

And so a new 10-day clock has started - if this isn't resolved by then, NYAG can start collecting on the judgment.

What’s the basis for starting a new clock? Was there some reason that Trump’s lawyers couldn’t have been aware of those requirements? Are they unusual?

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

joat mon posted:

I learned how to kiss and how to approach sex from Stranger in a Strange Land.

Can I preorder your autobiography? Very curious.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Milo and POTUS posted:

Not really sure what genre that is but I'm sure he is also it because he is also very bad at posting. What did you mean tho

It’s where someone posts a phrase or observation related to a human experience, but the thing they post makes it clear that they have never actually had that human experience, because if they had then their takes would be different.

I think.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

davecrazy posted:

Pence said that he “turned his back” on the pro life crowd that got him elected in ‘16.

Risky move. I’d want to keep those crazy fuckers where I could see them.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Crab Dad posted:

I’d imagine all the sex and groping in the Japanese trains would be bothersome too.

I think you’ll find that half of the people involved in the groping find it to be quite enjoyable, so it’s a tricky one to call.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Arrath posted:

I meant adults lol my b

Adults are people too?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Huge loving Clowns